How It Works
Be sure to place the document to copy in the MFP feeder or on the glass and confirm the MFP control panel is showing the home screen before copying document(s). Glass can be used for single page copy. For multiple page copying, use the document feeder.
- Select Copy. [View Image]
- The copy page will open. Adjust the copy settings. Place the document to be copied in the document feeder or on the glass and select Copy. [View Image]
To view or change any copy setting, select the gear icon on the Copy page before pressing the Copy button. [View Image] [View Image]
- When prompted, scan the Synappx QR code on the MFP front panel. Select OK and your camera will automatically open. [View Image]
Note: The first time you scan the Synappx QR code, a request to access your mobile camera will appear. Choose to accept or deny access to your mobile camera.
- Point your mobile camera at the MFP Synappx QR code. Depending on the MFP model, you may have to select the Synappx Go – No Login button or Advanced button, then Synappx Go – No Login button on the MFP front panel before the QR code is displayed. [View Sharp Workgroup MFP (A3) Screen] | [View Sharp Workgroup MFP (A4) Screen]
- When the mobile camera captures the QR code image, the Sharp MFP will start to copy. A confirmation screen will indicate the copy job is in process. The app returns to the home page. [View Image]
Note: You need to scan the QR code again if you want to copy another document.