6 Things To Know Before Buying Your Next Office Copier
Choosing your office copier can be very overwhelming. Here are 6 key things to know before making your next big purchase.
6 Things to Know Before Buying Your Next Office Copier
Brought to you by the Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series
- Color Increases Readers’ Attention Spans And Recall By 82%
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs utilize an innovative Color Consistency System that delivers high- quality color output and helps maintain optimum image balance and density page-after-page.
- More than 35% of Mobile Phone and Table Users would like to print from their devices but either can't or don't know how
Whether it is an email message, a PowerPoint slide or even a boarding pass, mobile users want to print. The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs make it easy to embrace BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in the office by supporting popular mobile printing technologies at no extra cost.
- Most walk-up mfp users only know how to use a small portion of machine features
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs are easy to use. The models in these series have been designed with an intuitive 10" diagonal color touchscreen that use tablet-style menu navigation, making it easy for even novice users to learn advanced features and setup jobs that deliver professional results.
- Workgroup users spend up to 50 hours per month waiting for the copier to warm up
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs warm up in seconds and can help businesses cut that waiting time in half.
- Many MFP models us different toner cartidges, requiring businesses to stock several types
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs all use one type of toner cartridge for each color, minimizing the need to stock many different types.
- Improving Security is the #1 priority for major document intensive vertical markets
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs include a standard security suite, which includes 256-bit data encryption, up to 10 times data override protection, as well as a convenient End-of- Lease feature that erases all business and personal information at the time of trade-in.
Save Valuable Time and Resources!
Learn more about our Document Systems