What Is Synappx Go?
Synappx Go is a mobile app that connects to Sharp multi-function printers (MFPs), shares content to Sharp displays, and captures workspace locations with mobile check-in. Projects move with you throughout your workday, providing productivity wherever you go!
Synappx Go completes your scan, print, share, and check-in tasks with the following features:
- Follow the simple setup wizard--no training required!
- Create your own scan to email distribution lists right from your phone.
- Set default scan, print, and copy settings to save time.
- Tap your phone to scan a file to
- Yourself (via email)
- Email distribution lists
- Popular cloud storage services
- Walk up to any enabled MFP to release your print jobs and print from cloud storage.
- Enjoy convenience and privacy.
- Create contactless copy jobs from your mobile phone and save your favorite copy settings.
- For MFPs that have been locked by PaperCut or Native Authentication, use Synappx Go mobile to unlock the MFP and access Synappx Go scan, copy, and print-related features.
- Tap the NFC tag to display content on the Sharp display.
- Team members can also tap to retrieve content and collaborate.
- Remotely operate Microsoft Office files.
- Speed up collaboration with Synappx Go. Modified content is stored back to the original cloud location.
Health and safety are a key consideration for organizations. Check In
helps track employee touch points in the workplace.
- Tap the Synappx Go NFC tag to check in to common work areas, such as break rooms and meeting rooms.
- Reports allow administrators to track touch points.