How to Get Started
Thanks for signing up for Synappx™. Get ready to experience productivity wherever you Go!
Here’s what happens next:
- The assigned administrator receives an email to choose Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 as a cloud service provider.
- After the admin chooses a service provider, a second welcome email will arrive in the admin mailbox with instructions to log in to the Synappx Admin Portal.
- Log in to the Synappx Admin Portal and start adding users and workspaces.
Step 1: Choose Provider
Note: The assigned administrator for Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace must have administrator privileges for that service.
After a Synappx account is created for your organization, the assigned administrator will receive an email with a link to select either Microsoft® 365 or Google Workspace™ as a cloud service provider. This provider defines how Synappx manages the users and calendar within the organization.
Select the link to choose your provider. The Synappx service validates the domain with the provider.
- If validation fails, you will see an error message. Ensure you selected the correct provider.
- When the domain is validated, you will receive another welcome email with instructions to log in to the Synappx Admin Portal. Select the link.
Synappx Admin Portal
After selecting a provider (Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace), the administrator will receive a second email with a link to the Synappx Admin Portal.
The Synappx Admin Portal is a browser-based platform designed for administrators to manage key components (e.g., licenses, workplaces, users) of Synappx Meeting and Synappx Go. Admins log in with the organization’s Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace account. It is recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome™ or Microsoft Edge.
Admin Portal for Microsoft 365
Admin Portal for Google Workspace