- Start by selecting workspaces from the list.
- The Workspace Configuration window will appear. Select Add MFPs.
An MFP can only be assigned to one workspace at a time (i.e., it will not show in the available MFP list after being assigned until removed from the other workspace). If an MFP is not discovered by a subsequent agent (with an overlapping IP address range), check to see if the MFP is already associated with another agent. This overlap information will also be found in the System Log. If necessary, you can delete it the MFPs from the first agent and rediscover it with the second agent.
- Select the desired MFP model(s) to assign and click OK.
- Your workspace will now list the associated MFP(s) under the Device column. A reminder to set up the NFC tag will appear. Click OK.
After successfully installing the Synappx Go Display agent on the in-room PC from the Admin Portal, follow the steps below to associate a room display and agent to a Workspace.
- Start by selecting Workspaces from the list.
- The Workspace Configuration window will appear. Select Add Displays.
A display can only be assigned to one workspace at a time (i.e., it will not show in the available display list after being assigned until removed from the other workspace).
- Select the desired displays to assign and click OK.
- Your workspace will now list the associated device(s) under the Device column. A reminder to set up the NFC tag will appear. Click OK.
If you wish to achieve automatic input switching, enter each display input used for the in-room PC and IP address of the display's network board. See Automatic Input Switch for details.
An NFC tag can be configured for each workspace to capture check-ins. Users tap the tag to indicate their location. Selecting the Check In button on the workspace page displays the check-in tag information. See Associate NFC Tags for more information.
After a check-in tag is configured for a workspace, the check-in icon will display on the Workspaces page in the Features column.
From the Workspaces
page, select Devices & Agents
to access the Summary of Devices and Agents
windows for ongoing agent management.
To support automatic input switching, each display must be configured on the Display Information page. This is not a required feature but can save users time before sharing files to displays (e.g. users may not know the display PC input or cannot find the remote) and to return the display to a default input. For more information, go to Synappx™ Go Automatic Input Switch.
- Select the device/agent PC name. A dialog box will confirm agent removal.
- Select OK. The Summary of Devices and Agents page will refresh and the agent will be removed.
- Uninstall the display agent from the PC using the normal Windows uninstall procedure. This completes agent removal and avoids reconnection.
If an agent in the cloud is not removed during uninstallation, there may be more than one agent with that name and IP address in the Admin Portal. If this occurs, manually remove the uninstalled agent from the Admin Portal Devices and Agents page.