How It Works
Health and safety are a key consideration for organizations. Synappx Go offers Check In to help track employees’ touch points in the workplace.
- Voluntary check in at common work areas such as break rooms and meeting rooms
- Check in reports allow administrators to track touch points
- Administrators must configure NFC tags for check-in.
- Some mobile phones need to be logged in before tapping the NFC tag.
- iPhone: If Synappx Go is not open when tapping the NFC tag, select the “Open in Synappx Go" notification to register your check-in. If Synappx Go is open, select the Check In button before tapping the NFC tag.
- Your workspace location will also be captured automatically when using other Synappx Go features (i.e. scan, print, copy, share).
- To check in to a workspace, tap the NFC check-in tag with your mobile phone. You will receive a notification.
- iOS: Tap the notification to complete check-in.
Android: Choose Just Once or Always to complete check-in. Just Once indicates that the Synappx Go check-in notificaiton will appear each time you check in to a workspace. Selecting Always indicates that check-in will complete with the tag tap and you will not see notifications during future check-ins.