How It Works
During a Meeting
When the meeting is kick started, Synappx Meeting will display a meeting timer on the display. The interface can be minimized to the toolbar or enlarged to provide you with a larger timer view.
On the Synappx Go app on the user's smartphone, productivity features will become available for the meeting.
Key features include:
- Meeting room timer with the option to extend the meeting for 30 mins based on the resource availability
- Access to documents attached to the meeting invite. (Document links are not supported)
- Access to other documents stored in the cloud storage
- Files from photo, email attachments, text as well as web pages can be shared via "open with" or "share" using the mobile native feature, Select Synappx Go and tap the Synappx Go NFC tag.
- Remote file controls for supported file types (e.g., Office apps, PDFs, images)
- Access to Sharp Pen Software (whiteboard application) when it is installed
- Web conference remote control
- Screen share on/off
- Camera on/off
- Microphone mute/unmute
- Volume up/down
Remote file operation is also available from the Synappx Go mobile app for presenter convenience and to minimize touching shared surfaces. User-selected files are downloaded from the cloud and updated back to the cloud site if changes are saved. Attachments to meetings are also downloaded and, if changes are made to those files, they are uploaded to the cloud with a temporary link to the changed attachment files sent to the meeting organizer. [View Image]
The following file types are supported for remote file operation:
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- PDF files (opened in Chrome browser)
- Image files JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, and SVG. (opened in Chrome browser)
- Pen Software
Synappx Go Pen Software Remote Operation
Sharp Pen Software enables an interactive display to function as a whiteboard. The following remote features are supported from your mobile device: [View Image]
- Open a Pen Software blank page by selecting the icon on the Meeting control page.
- Use the arrows to navigate the pages.
- Press the left arrow < to go to the previous page.
- Press the right arrow > to go to the next page.
- Long press the mode button to switch to scroll mode.
- Change the pen color.
- Clear Sheet: Clear the current page.
- Save as PDF: A temporary link to download the saved file will be sent to the meeting organizer.
- No Save & Close: Close the file without saving changes.