Synappx™ Go Automatic Input Switch
Synappx Go automatic input switching helps users quickly access Go-enabled Sharp interactive whiteboard (IWB) displays. Once boards are configured, users do not need to manually change the display input to share content or use the Meet features. In many cases, users do not know the correct input for the display PC or may not be able to find the remote. Setting the default input from this page can also automatically return the display to its default condition after collaboration including after completion of meetings through the use of the Synappx Go Meet feature. This time-saving automatic input switch feature also minimizes contact with display equipment.
Step 1: Configure Interactive Whiteboards
Step 2: Configure the Admin Portal
Step 3: Configure default input for display PCs
Automatic Input Switch Usage
Preconditions for Go Auto-Input Switch Configuration
- Administrator has administrative permission to make changes to supported display devices
- Go display agents V2.2 or later are installed, updated, and associated to workspaces (Admin Portal)
- NFC tag association with the display can be completed after display information page setup but must be done before users access Synappx Go.
- Users have Go version 2.2 (or later)
- Users who use the Synappx Go and Meeting combined Meet features must update the Go agent version 3.0
Note: If Go agent displays are not configured for auto-input switching (default), users must change the display manually if not on the correct input. If agent displays are not configured with a default input, users would manually switch the input (if different than the PC input) after collaboration.