Synappx Go Windows App Setup
Step 1. Download Synappx Go Windows Apps
Download Synappx Go Windows application to your PC from the Microsoft® Store.
- Type Synappx Go in the Microsoft Store Search bar and select the Synappx Go app.
- The app description page will open. Select Get.
- The app will begin downloading. Accept the download if a dialogue box requests permission. After the download is complete, Synappx Go will open automatically.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions) Builds 21H2 to 22H2
- Windows 11 (64-bit versions) Builds 21H2 to 22H2
- Some organizations add restrictions to Microsoft 365 or G Suite accounts. Ensure users have permission to download apps from The Microsoft® Store.
- Your PC must have your organization's casting or mirroring app, Miracast or MirrorOp.
- Organizations using Miracast also require the Synappx Meeting Cast Assist app on user PCs. Contact your administrator with questions.