How It Works
Starting an Ad Hoc Meeting
Synappx Go can help coordinate ad hoc meetings.
The following actions can be performed without having a scheduled meeting:
- Invite attendees
- Set up a web conference session
- Microsoft Teams (default for Microsoft 365 users)
- Google Meet (default for Google Workspace users)
- Zoom Meeting (additional settings required for ad hoc meetings)
- Book a meeting room
- Utilize automated casting
- Utilize automated Bluetooth audio device connection
- Access shortcuts and recent cloud storage documents
- Track meeting time
- Select Meet Now.
- The Ad Hoc Meeting Description window will open. [View Image]
- Select a workspace under Location.
- If a web conference is not required, select Start. If not, see Create a Web Conference. If the workspace is not available, a notification will pop up. In that case, select a different workspace.
The Synappx meeting launcher will open and your PC will connect to the room display and audio (if configured by your administrator).
Some display devices support multiple inputs. Once the input is configured by a Synappx administrator, the device will switch to the input used for Synappx Go when a meeting is started.
When multiple devices are configured in the workspace, Synappx Go will prompt you to select the display device when you start a meeting.