Synappx Go Windows App Setup
Synappx Go for Zoom
Synappx Go helps optimize meeting productivity by instantly connecting key technologies, including Zoom web conferencing, casting, and audio.
To get started, you need:
- Zoom account
- Microsoft® 365 or Google Workspace account
- Synappx Go subscription
Install Synappx Go
The Synappx Go app is available from the Microsoft® Store.
Download and install the app on your PC. Click here to learn more.
Link Zoom with Synappx Go
- Open the Synappx Go app and go to Settings > Web Conference.
- Enable Zoom and select Configure.
You will be prompted to log in to Zoom. Upon successful login, your Zoom account is linked to Synappx Go.
How To Use Synappx Go
You can start scheduled meetings with one click in a meeting room or at your home office. When the meeting is started, the scheduled Zoom meeting starts automatically. Go to Start a Meeting to learn more.
Ad Hoc Zoom Meetings
With Synappx Go, you can create a Zoom meeting, invite participants, and start the meeting with one click. When a workspace is specified, Synappx Go automatically books the room for you.
- Select Meet Now.
- The Ad Hoc Meeting Detail window will open. Select Zoom from the Web Conference dropdown menu.
- Type a few characters of an attendee's name to auto-populate the address from the directory. Select the attendee. Then select Add.
- After adding all attendees, select Start.
A meeting invitation will be sent to attendees and the scheduled Zoom meeting will start.
Follow the procedure below to uninstall Synappx Go.
- Log in to your Zoom account and go to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Go to Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Synappx Go app.
- Select the Synappx Go app.
- Select Uninstall.