How It Works
During a Meeting
Synappx Meeting Assistant
The Synappx Meeting Assistant helps you manage productive meetings.
Key features include:
- Meeting timer
- Extend the meeting with one click
- Access to meeting invite attachments and cloud storage files
- Shortcuts to frequently used apps and websites
- Hands-free voice control
- Switch presenters with one click
- End meetings with one click
The meeting timer helps you track your meeting's allotted time, control discussions and conclude meetings as scheduled. Once a meeting starts, the timer counts down.
When the scheduled end time nears (10% remaining), the timer color changes to orange, and an End button appears as a reminder.
If the meeting goes over time, the color changes to red and the meeting timer counts up.
When the timer is minimized, it will stay in the Windows taskbar or Mac dock and reappear when five minutes are remaining and again 60 seconds before the meeting is scheduled to end.
Extending the Meeting
Select the add time option to extend a meeting. The Synappx Meeting Assistant will extend the meeting time by 30 minutes. A notification will pop up if the workspace is unavailable.
Access to Cloud Storage
Access to your content during the meeting is easier with Synappx Meeting.
Cloud storage services:
- OneDrive® for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Drive
- Open settings from the launcher or meeting assistant and go to the Cloud Storage tab. Select the toggle to enable cloud accounts on the Meeting Assistant.
- You will need to log in to each service upon first time access from the Meeting Assistant.
Meeting attendees can become presenters by selecting the casting/voice icon on the Meeting Assistant. (Attendees must first start the meeting on their individual meeting launchers to obtain access to the Meeting Assistant.)