How It Works
Starting a Scheduled Meeting
You can start a scheduled meeting by:
- Tapping the Synappx Go NFC tag or scanning the QR code.
- Users can start a meeting 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled meeting time. Or at a different licensed workspace as long as the workspace is available for the next 10 minutes.
- Or opening the Synappx Go application to select a scheduled meeting to start and then tap the Synappx Go NFC tag or scan the QR code.
- Users can start a meeting anytime earlier than the scheduled meeting time.
You can also create an ad hoc meeting and tap the Synappx Go NFC tag to start a new unscheduled meeting. When configured, Synappx changes the display input to the in-room PC. [View Image]
Web Conference Control includes:
- Choose the Select option for Workspace selection
- Scheduled meetings list
- Meeting Details (e.g., name, time, location)
- Start button to begin the selected meeting
- Meet Now + to create an ad-hoc meeting
When the Synappx NFC tag is tapped or the QR code is scanned, the following components will start automatically:
- Start the scheduled web conference
- Connect the in-room camera and audio (Camera is on as default)
Note: See supported automated actions for web conference services.