Step 4: Add Workspaces
Workspaces can be meeting rooms, huddle rooms, individual offices or common areas where MFPs or displays are located—wherever collaboration happens. Create or import workspaces from Microsoft® 365 or Google Workspace™ on the Synappx Meeting Admin Portal Workspaces tab.
To add a workspace from your directory, select (+).
From the Add Workspace window, you can import workspaces from Microsoft 365 or add workspaces manually.
Images show Microsoft 365 as an example.
- Type a few characters in the Workspace Name box. Microsoft 365 workspaces will appear. Select the workspace name(s) to import. When finished, click Save.
- To add workspace groups, first check the Groups box. Then follow the steps above.
Import Workspaces via CSV File
- Select the Import Multiple Spaces icon.
- Follow the three-step process stated in the Import of Multiple Spaces window. The CSV file has a maximum of 50 workspaces and 500KB.
- Select Choose File.
- Choose your file and select Open. The selected .csv file must be a Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Value File.
- The file will attach in the Import Multiple Workspaces window. Select Save.
Manual Input of Workspaces
- Select Manual Input.
- Type the workspace name in the corresponding field. Type a location if desired.
- Select Save.
- Repeat to add more workspaces.