How It Works
Synappx Meeting allows you to set preferences in settings. Options include calendar update, shortcuts and cloud storage.
Launch at Startup
Synappx Meeting opens at computer startup by default. Select the toggle to disable startup launch .
When you start a meeting with Synappx Meeting, you have the option of disabling automatic casting. All other elements of Synappx Meeting occur (e.g., scheduled web conference, Meeting Assistant), and you start casting manually. Automatic casting is enabled by default. Select the toggle to disable .
Automatic Meeting Material Upload (Microsoft® 365)
Auto-upload of meeting materials is disabled by default (see
Share Meeting Materials
). Select the toggle to enable auto-upload.
Voice control is enabled by default. Select the toggle to disable startup launch . Administrators register Amazon Alexa devices in workspaces (See
for more information).
Configure cloud storage settings for quick access during meetings. See
Access to Cloud Storage
for more information.
You have the option to update the calendar when a meeting ends early. By default, ad hoc meetings are setup to update the calendar, but not scheduled meetings. By enabling this option, you can free the room for other team members.
Shortcuts help you quickly access frequently used document storage (local or cloud folders) or websites.
To configure shortcuts:
- Go to Synappx Meeting settings and select Shortcuts
- Click "+" to add a shortcut
- Enter the name of the shortcut and path or URL
- Upload an icon file to easily differentiate the icon from other shortcut icons (optional)
Once the shortcut is created, the icon will be displayed in the Synappx Meeting Assistant.
Saving and Exporting Shortcuts
Synappx Meeting shortcuts can be saved and exported to other Synappx installations.
- From the Shortcuts tab in Settings, select to save shortcut configurations for export.
- File explorer will appear. Select the folder destination to save the shortcut file and enter a file name. Then select Save.
- Open the Synappx Meeting Shortcuts and select to import the file.
- Locate the file and select Open to import the shortcut file.
- Confirm the shortcut files are imported in the Shortcuts tab of the Settings window.