Step 2: Add Workspaces
Workspaces can be meeting rooms, huddle rooms, individual offices or common areas where MFPs or displays are located - wherever collaboration happens. Create or import workspaces from Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace on the Synappx Go Admin Portal Workspaces page.
To add a workspace from your directory, select (+).
From the Add Workspace window, you can import workspaces from Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace or add workspaces manually.
Images show Microsoft 365 as an example.
Note: Characters may be case sensitive.
- Type a few characters in the Workspace Name box. Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace workspaces will appear. Select the workspace name(s) to import. When finished, select Save.
- To add workspace groups, first check the Groups box. Then follow step 1.
- Select the Import Multiple Spaces icon.
- Follow the three-step process stated in the Import of Multiple Spaces window. The CSV file has a maximum of 50 workspaces and 500KB.
- Select Choose File.
- Choose your file and select Open. The selected .csv file must be a Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Value File.
- The file will attach in the Import Multiple Workspaces window. Select Save.
- Select the workspace.
- Select Edit.
- The Workspace information box will pop up for editing.
- Select OK when finished.
After adding Workspaces you will need to
Associate Devices to Workspaces