Admin Portal for Google Workspace™
Before logging in to the Admin Portal, follow the steps described in the second welcome email to allow Synappx to communicate with your Google Workspace instance. This includes registering the Client ID and Application Programming Interface (API) scopes in the Google Workspace Admin Console. The steps from the email are in the procedure below.
- Select Google Workspace as your cloud service provider in the initial welcome email.
- Upon receiving the second welcome email, follow the instructions to set up your Google Workspace Admin Console to communicate with Synappx.
- In any web browser, go to https://admin.google.com.
- Select Security.
- On the Security page, select API Permissions.
- Select Manage Domain Wide Delegation.
- Select Add New.
- In the Client Name field, enter Sharp’s ID number: 116382460935345417066.
- Paste the Synappx API Scopes in to the One or More API Scopes field. Then select Authorize.
- Be sure to copy and paste these URLs. They require comma separation as shown. It may take up to 30 minutes for changes to activate in the Google Workspace account.
- If you are updating the system from V2.3 to V2.4 and later, an additional API scope is necessary to enable users to add attendees from the user directory. Add the following API scope: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/directory.readonly.
- Open the second Synappx welcome email and select Log in to your account or go to
https://synappxadminportal.sharpusa.com to navigate to the Admin Portal.
- If you're already logged-in to the Admin Portal, please press F5 and refresh the page.